On Aug. 7, a 1952 yearbook was given to the high school by a graduate of the class of 1953, Mary Pierce. This book comes from the first year of the “new” high school, which is now the “old” high school.
This year, the yearbook name “Beacon” and newspaper name “Growl” were originated, as well as the mascot of the Bulldog. The yearbook includes pages about sports, yearbook staff, student council, music, Latin and Spanish club, camera club, student librarians, and other activities. The faculty section includes only 24 staff members, and each class is fit into one group picture.